Due to increase cost/duplication, Receipts will NOT be mailed. Please use top of tax bill &/or cancelled check as your receipt. If second receipt is needed, please check box and return Green sheet with your tax payment and I will mail a receipt.
Please mail your payment or place it in an envelope and put it in the DROP SLOT in the front door of the township hall.
Credit card payments can be made Via This Link > including a 3% processing fee. Check or cash payments need to be exact amounts only. If you are mailing your taxes please mail early as Postmarks are NOT accepted as date paid.
- I will be in the office most Wednesday’s, Dec 8, 15, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Dec 29th office hours are 9:00 – 5:00 pm excluding the lunch hour.
- Jan 5, 12, 19, 26; Feb 2, 9, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- MONDAY February 14, 2022 is the final day to pay Winter taxes without interest.
- On Monday February 14, 2022 I will be in the office from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Monday February 28, 2022 after 5:00 p.m. taxes are considered delinquent. Any taxes submitted after 5:00 pm will be turned over to Barry County as delinquent taxes.
- Office hours Monday February 28, 2022 are 9:00 am-5:00 pm excluding lunch.
- If your taxes are paid thru escrow make sure there is a number after MORT CODE below the perforated line on your tax bill. If no number is listed your mortgage company has not requested the bill be sent to them. Contact your escrow company and have them send the request to our office.
- Check your bill and make sure the parcel #, name, address, and PRE (Homestead) information is correct. If any of this information is incorrect please contact our office.
- Applications for Deferment of Summer Taxes are available at the township office or online at: www.michigan.gov/documents/homestead1_2541_7.pdf